Two man-years of work. Now only $99 (limited time offer).
A powerful documentation and on-demand training solution with real world examples for engineers, consultants, and technicians:
- Step-by-step instructions for configuring and maintaining systems
- Detailed examples from working engineers and real projects
- Learning modules on topics including simulation, security, SCADA interfaces, Cx00 programming, and much more
- Links to the exact page, paragraph, or even sentence in Experion documents, with corrections where documents are incomplete or hard to understand
- Licensing and release information on all options mentioned in modules and examples
- A user forum (free to members and non-members) where you can ask questions and share information about kanepedia articles or your own Experion topics and problems
The Honeywell Experion section of kanepidia is an excellent introduction or reference guide for engineers, consultants and maintenance personnel working on the Experion control system.
New per-user subscriptions for Honeywell Experion (includes both “General, Maintenance and Engineering” and “James Cage’s Enhanced Experion”):
Discounts are given for multiple-user subscriptions. Contact email@example.com for details.
Visit www.kanepidia.com for free content and to test drive kanepidia.
Questions? Please drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.